We are grateful to caring friends, individuals, businesses and organizations who want to assist us in our efforts by hosting a fundraiser for the Kids’ Cancer Foundation. With their dedication we are able to provide the necessary support services these children and families need and deserve. Every event, small or large, helps to make a difference in the lives of these children.
Kids Cancer Foundation defines a “Third Party Event” as any fundraising activity by a non-affiliated group or individual, where Kids Cancer Foundation has limited fiduciary responsibilities and limited staff involvement in the production of the event. Due to limited staff resources, we cannot guarantee staff involvement or attendance at your event.
We greatly appreciate our friends in the community who wish to host fundraising events benefiting Kids Cancer Foundation. From golf outings and walks to bake sales and private dinners, hosting your own event offers a great opportunity to support the Kids Cancer Foundation.
- Offer advice and expertise on event planning
- Arrange staff or volunteer attendance at event or check presentation, if feasible and appropriate
- Acknowledge direct contributions to Kids Cancer Foundation
- Approve use of organization name as appropriate
- Provide a letter of support to validate the authenticity of the event and its organizersWe do not:
- Solicit for cash or in-kind donations
- Offer funding or reimbursement for expenses
- Share mailing list of donors
- Guarantee staff or volunteers at the event
- Provide event insurance
- Sign vendor contracts
- Provide tax identification number
- Provide giveaway items
In order to assess how we can best lend support to your event, we ask that you share your plans with us. Please review our policies and download an event application form here [PDF].
Please send the completed proposal form to:
Kids Cancer Foundation
Attn: Special Events
Reminder: Please do not move forward with your plans until you have submitted your application and received approval.
Thank you for your support of the Kids Cancer Foundation.